The Huntingtonian accepts advertising in its paper version only, not for the web site. To place an advertisement in the newspaper, contact an editor at email@example.com.
The student campus newspaper of Huntington University is published continuously online and three times a semester as a paper version (six times during the academic year). Ad space is only available in paper versions. Responsible advertising from inside and outside the community of Huntington, Ind., is appreciated and helps support the newspaper.
The student staff of editors does its best to produce the paper in a professional manner. If you are ever unhappy with how your ad was handled, however, please let us know and the newspaper will give you additional free ad space or a refund of your money. For proof of your advertisement, request a paper copy from the advertising manager, Daneia Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org). See advertising rates and deadline dates below.
Terms and Conditions
1. All advertising reservations and materials must be received on or before the Thursday before the distribution date on the publication schedule. The Huntingtonian does not provide graphic design services; all advertisements will be published as submitted and in COLOR. All artwork should be submitted in the size ordered as as a PDF or JPEG file, emailed to email@example.com
2. The Huntingtonian is not responsible for ensuring that artwork replacements submitted after the published deadlines are printed. The Huntingtonian will make every effort to honor ad swaps but cannot guarantee such requests. Late advertisements may be accepted at the discretion of the publisher.
3. The advertiser is responsible for ensuring that materials are submitted in final, legal, and acceptable formats and sizes. The Huntingtonian is not responsible for misspellings or other errors in advertisements. Proofs are not provided.
4. The publisher reserves the right to refuse any advertisement at any time. Any advertising copy that might be mistaken as an article, commentary or other non-advertising material must be clearly marked “advertisement.”
5. Unless specifically paid for as such, The Huntingtonian will make every attempt to honor placement requests but cannot guarantee such requests.
6. Cancellations are subject to 50 percent of the advertising cost if the cancellation occurs after the space reservation deadline.
Advertising Rates All dimensions are (height x width).
• 1/16 page (2.5” x 5”): $25 per issue
• 1/8 page (5” x 5”): $35 per issue
• 1/4 page (5” x 10”): $55 per issue
• 1/2 page (10” x 10”): $85 per issue
• 1 page (20” x 10”): $125 per issue
Advertising Date Deadlines
All advertisements are due before 5 p.m. on the following days:
• TBA for spring semester
Checks should be made payable to Huntington University and sent to:
Michael Lehman, Editor-in-Chief
The Huntingtonian Newspaper
2303 College Ave.
Huntington, IN 46750