A simple way to get in the Christmas spirit.
By Ella Doron, Staff Writer
Picture this: It is Christmas Day. The snow is falling softly outside, and the fireplace is roaring inside. All the presents have been opened, and you can hear your cousins, nieces, and nephews giggling over their new toys. You look around and you see the gentle glow of the Christmas tree. You close your eyes and lean back as you listen to Nat King Cole softly croon under chatter of your aunts and uncles.
Ahh, what a lovely moment.
This Christmas, make your day even more heart-warming with this recipe for Hot Cinnamon Cranberry Cider.
Hot Cinnamon Cranberry Cider
- Cranberry Juice
- Apple Juice
- Cinnamon Discs
- Pour one part cranberry juice and one part apple juice into a saucepan.
- Place saucepan on medium heat.
- Add cinnamon discs to taste.
- Heat until mixture is hot and cinnamon discs have dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat and ladle hot liquid into mugs.