A new twist on an old classic, these Apple Jacks treats are for all lovers of the cereal or those looking for a change from the typical Rice Krispy Treat!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows (~10oz)
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 6 cups of Apple Jacks cereal
- Melt butter in a large pan on low heat.
- When butter is melted, add vanilla and ¾ bag of mini marshmallows. Melt the marshmallows slowly.
- After the marshmallows are melted, add milk and the remaining marshmallows. Stir until the added marshmallows are just starting to melt.
- Add cereal and stir until the cereal is fully coated.
- Pour into a greased pan and allow to cool before serving.