Make sinfully delicious chocolate mousse in five easy steps — with only two ingredients! This one is for all the chocolate lovers out there!
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk, room temperature (Find it in the Asian cooking isle. It comes in a can.)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Melt the chocolate chips in a medium sized microwave safe bowl, stopping to stir them every 10 seconds.
- Shake the coconut milk well and pour into the bowl with the melted chocolate.
- Use a hand mixer and whip until evenly combined.
- Pour into individual serving dishes and chill in refrigerator for about 3 hours.